What is a Certified Academic Language Therapist

A Certified Academic Language Therapist is someone who is specially trained to work with students with dyslexia or reading disability or reading challenges.  We have extensive accredited preparation in multisensory structured language teaching.  We are educated in the structure of the English language and how to teach that structure in a multisensory manner.  We are qualified to remediate problems in reading, spelling, and written language.

Classes are composed of no more than 3 students.